Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Matt Fides might be Blanket's daddy? I don't think so.

First published in my other blog October 5, 2010.

I suppose I should thank Matt Fides really. Now I have the perfect excuse to include in my blog all those lovely photos MJ fans have made that show how similar looking Blanket and Michael are.












 Now someone please try telling me again that Matt Fides is Blanket's daddy! If you want to see what Matt Fides looked like as a child click on his name up the top so you can see the article that includes his photo.

I left a comment where I gave a web address for a "Blanket compared to Michael" photos so that the curious could check it out for themselves but my comment was not published.

By the way, what else has Matt Fides said about Michael? Well, here is one story from shortly after Michael's death:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Michael-Jackson-UK-Bodyguard-Matt-Fiddes-Tells-Of-Stars-Secret-Girlfriend-And-Drugs-Hell/Article/200907115327444

And that's all I want to say on this matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment